This is the View Toolbar which you will be able from here to edit the settings of viewing the platform. It contains three sections as the following:
- The languages button will open for you a list of languages to switch the platform to the desired language. For sure you will need to restart the platform so the language will take effect.
2- Show /Hide Windows
- Navigator to show/ hide the navigator window.
- Market Watch to show/ hide the market watch window.
- Tick Chart to show/ hide the tick chart window.
- Show All opens a list of the panels tabs that you can hide/ show them.
- News to show/ hide the news panel.
- Plugins to show/ hide the plugins panel.
- Chart to show/ hide the chart window.
- Data Window to show/ hide the data window which shows information (Date, Time, Open, High, Low and Close) for the drown chart window. This information will be changed depending on the place where the cursor is pointing in the chart window. You can also see the Data Window of the drown chart in the status bar in the bottom of the chart window.
3- System Inerface
- Full Screen System to switch the platform to full screen mode. If you want to exit the full screen mode click on this button .
- Simple Interface to view the platform as simple interface mode. Click on this button to return you back to the Pro Interface.
- Reset Interface to reset the platform interface as default look.
- Windows Title Bar to show/ hide the title bar of each window in the terminal.
Back to Help Index