Log on to the system
- After you open the client terminal you can logon by:
1- Choosing the start bubble from the upper left corner and choose login .
2- You can go to the toolbar and select the Home option then go to the Administration tab and choose login .
3- Another way is by going to the Ribbon bar on the top left corner and choose login .
4- You can also easily login to the client platform by pressing Ctrl + L.
5- Also double click on the in the right bottom corner will open for you the logon window.
- After that a small window appears to you, fill-in the valid user name and password given to you by your market maker. Once you do that, you are officially connected to the system now and ready to use.
- You can click on the check box: Save username and password, so you wouldn't have to type your username and password every time you log on.
- Server: This term developed to specify the server you connecting through it, and it will be useful when you have a Backup Server to switch your connection to it when you are facing disconnection case with the main server, just need to select the backup server, or fill server IP and Port number as the following format (IP:Port).
- If you are connecting through Proxy, make sure the option “enable proxy server” is checked.
- The proxy button will be activated and by clicking on it you will access the proxy server window and configure your proxy.
- After filling all the blanks and press on the login button, the terminal will be connecting to the server .
- If your login information is correct the system will be connected but in waiting mode till all data will be loaded.
- And when the waiting mode will finish you will be officially connected to the system and ready to use and start trading.
Back to Help Index